The goal of writing a position paper is to show your chairs (and yourself) that you have researched your committee topics, and have a general understanding of how your country intends to handle the various dilemmas that will be touched on in your committee sessions.
You may download the HamMUN position paper guidelines here:
- The position papers must be submitted via e-mail. The e-mail addresses for each committee can be found in the guidelines above.
- The final deadline for the position papers is November 28th.
- Delegates' are only eligible for an award if a position papers was handed in.
- Each topic’s position paper shall take up no less than two‐thirds of an A4 page, and exceed no more than a full A4 page for each of the two topics.
- ICJ Delegates' have special position paper guidelines. They are going to receive them individually.