- 1 Formation of Contract
The following registration contract is formed between the person (included, but not limited to, Delegate, Chairperson, Press Team Member) wishing to participate (hereafter The Participant) and the Hanseatic Model United Nations e.V., P.O.Box 130224, 20102 Hamburg, Germany, represented by its elected board (hereafter The Society). The purpose of the contract is the participation in the Hamburg Model United Nations conference (hereafter the conference).
- 2 Duties of the Participant
By registering for a Position at the conference application form, the Participant commits to:
- 2.1 Providing full and correct information about his person ensuring that
- 2.1.1 The Participant has reached the age of 18 on the 30th November 2017
- 2.1.2 The Participant isn’t currently sought after, on the base of criminal charges, in any country;
- 2.2. Adhering to the Rules of Conduct established by the Society for the duration of the conference, in particular:
- 2.2.1 accepting the absolute authority of the staff of the conference, including, but not limited to, chairpersons, conference management staff and the Secretary General
- 2.2.2 treating other attendees of the conference, guests and staff with respect and dignity as dictated by diplomatic conduct;
- 2.3. The duty to adhere to the Rules of Conduct under (2.)
- 3 Payments
- 3.1 All payments need to be made prior to the conference. Cash Payments at the conference will not be accepted. The Participant will only be accepted if all payments have been conducted.
- 3.2 After registering the Participant forfeits any rights to claim a refund for already paid fees.
- 3.3 The Participant furthermore agrees to carry all banking and MyMUN fees and charges, while making payments to the society
- 4 Services
Rendered Services rendered by the Society prior and during the conference comprise of:
- 4.1. Informing applicants no later than 21 days after registration phase ended if they are accepted as participants at the conference;
- 4.2 Informing the participants in due time about the schedule and changes to it;
- 4.3 Making available to the participant’s rooms, personnel and materials required for pursuing the purpose of The Conference.
- 5 Liability
The participant waives all and any claims against the society involving compensation in part or in whole, of damages or losses incurred in association with travel and accommodation related to participation in the conference and all activities unrelated to the services detailed in §4.
- 6 Ownership
The Society retains ownership of all materials published in the course of this conference. The Participant furthermore waives all rights of ownership of any photographic or video materials that are taken during the conference by the conference Secretariat.
- 7 Final Provisions
Applicable Law is German Law.